Quality Assurance: We Invest in Everything from Machining Accuracy and Component Integrity to Timely Delivery.
In our industry, quality assurance is the measure of everything from machining accuracy to component integrity to timely delivery. At DM2 we’re committed to exceptional quality at every step of the design, production and inspection process. We stay on the cutting edge of manufacturing technology, which assures that you always get the industry’s highest level of precision.
Certification & Calibration
“Dynamic Machining X Manufacturing vendor is AWESOME!!! The quality of their parts is the best I have seen; along with excellent packing, labeling, and paperwork. I suggest you use this vendor more if possible.”
–Matt Howell, Quality Manager at JRI
Our Quality Assurance Program is AS9100C/ISO 9001:2008 certified, with provisions that can accommodate each customers’ specific needs. Calibration of all DM2 measuring tools is performed on a strict schedule by certified contract calibration professionals, and the accuracy is traceable to the National Institute for Standards and Technology.
Inspection & Measurement
We invest in the highest quality inspection and measurement equipment. We use the latest, most accurate tools available to verify that machined parts meet all specified dimensional requirements.
- Our Optical Gage Products Contour Projector measures dimensions with tolerances of +/-.0005 of an inch.
- For tolerances of +/-.0001 of an inch, our BETA LaserMike, laser micrometer delivers a resolution of .000001 of an inch, and repeatability of .000010 of an inch.
For each assignment, we consult with you on production methods, materials, delivery schedules and any other requirements you have.
- We determine the most efficient way to machine your parts based on feature sizes, tolerances, volume and material.
- We handle every order – regardless of size or complexity – with the same high level of care and quality.
- Count on 100% satisfaction.
Scheduling & Delivery
To assure on-time delivery, our E2 Shoptech business management software includes a state-of-the-art production scheduling system.
- At the time of the initial quote, we determine the necessary resources and the time needed to complete your project.
- Our system determines when your project can be started and completed, and assures that all internal deadlines are met.
- This advanced scheduling resource helps us meet critical delivery requirements on every order.
Testing & Finishing
Our ISO 9001, AS9100 and NADCAP approved suppliers handle any type of testing, heat treating and metal finishing operations necessary. Thus, supplying our customers with finished components ready for assembly.
DM2 Statement on a “Conflict Free” Supply Chain
DM2 takes very seriously the recent public concern expressing that trade of conflict minerals originating in the Democratic Republic of Congo helps finance conflict and human rights abuses.
DM2, a manufacturer of precision-turned CNC parts, has issued this statement regarding the sourcing of metals and minerals in its supply chain.
- DM2 is committed to operate in full compliance with governing laws, rules and regulations and to adhere to appropriate customer requirements applicable to the procurement of the refined metals used in DM2 products.
- DM2 will continue to monitor the on-going development of industry practices related to the tracing and tracking of metals and minerals to comprehend the sources of these materials and improve transparency in the electronic industry supply chain.
- Within the context of this complex and developing issue, DM2 will take measures to exercise due diligence on the sources of refined metals used in its products and as much as possible to purchase material from suppliers in an effort to achieve a “conflict free” supply chain.
- DM2 will communicate this statement to the suppliers of its refined metals and require that they adopt similar requirements for materials supplied to DM2 and for their upstream suppliers.
- DM2 management is committed to involvement in and oversight of the company’s procurement programs and implementation of this statement on a conflict free supply chain.
DM2 hereby certifies that its products are manufactured in compliance with the European Union Directive 2011/65/EC on the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (Lead, Mercury, Cadmium, Hexavalent Chromium, Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB), Polybrominated Diphenyl Ethers (PBDE) and Leaded Solder) commonly known as RoHS II, except where not applicable per customer exemption or per directive in material, finish, or process specification.
DM2 hereby certifies that its products do not contain any Substance of Very High Concern (SVHC) currently on the candidate list above the threshold limit as defined by Article 33, or any substance restricted in Annex XVII of EU Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 on Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH).
Country of Origin
All products supplied by DM2 are produced and manufactured in the USA.